Every marketer knows that targeting women is a smart business decision, that’s almost a given this day in age. Social media is no different. What once was seen as a world just for college kids, has now opened up to millions of young women, moms, grandmothers, and of course professionals.
So if you’re looking to tap into the female demographic on social media and want to understand how women are using social media, or if you want to know how other women leverage social media for success, check out these great articles.
- For Women, Social Media is more than just ‘girl talk’
- 42 Million U.S. Women use social media, blogs are most influential
- Study shows women dominate on social networks
- Social media opens more doors for women
- Why social media means big opportunity for women
- Women and our online behavior and social media habits
- 50 Women bloggers you should be reading
- Don’t forget, men and women socialize differently – even online